- The election is a week away.
- The fiscal cliff is looming.
- There are murmurs of another rating agency downgrade of US Treasuries.
- The European Debt Crisis has been ominously missing from recent headlines.
- Unemployment has ticked down but it’s still high.
Where will Mr. Market go from here? With all the uncertainly there is no doubt we’re heading higher, but the question is when. I’m holding on to my long term stocks, but my short term trading account is in 100% cash. If the market pulls back further (we’re down almost 4% in the last week) I’ll start looking to get levered long for a short term play, and I may even add to my long term
positions. As always, be ready!